Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

PYROLYMPICS

March 17. Italy vs. Philippines

I fell in love when I saw this on the night sky. A very cool shape to be seen. I was so amazed at the sky for 15 minutes. Different colors, shapes and styles of the fireworks made the night sky pretty. But still, the stars are the ones who makes the night sky beautiful. Don't ever forget that :)

Hoping I could star gaze with my special someone.......... in the future :"> <3



Different shapes and images of the fireworks displayed...... Sorry if I cant tell whether the image is from Italy or Philippines. Anyways, let's feed your eyes... Enjoy scrolling :)


 Planet

 Infinity sign
:">
 Flying saucer???? :D














This is the grand finale of our country- Philippines!






 L-R

Kate- Nova- Yanda(me)- Kat

The event ended at 9pm but guess what...... The mall was packed with people, the reason why we cant get in to a passenger jeeps/ bus. We had to wait until there were vacant jeeps/ bus but sadly there were no cars left so we had to walk from MOA up to Coastal Mall (walkathon) I got home almost 1 am. So scared because my father was already texting me. Good thing when  I got home they were already asleep and I did not heard their loud voices XD
 We made Kat do our signature pose- Y :)





- End -

No comments:

Post a Comment