Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

The Wanted Live in Manila

Hi!
It's been a long time since I last posted my blog! I really had a tough time during these past few months. We had many activities that must be done so sadly I cant even open my blog account.

But! think happy thoughts I have now posted a new one! :)

So these post will contain about my recent fangirling attitude towards The Wanted!!!

So apparently I started fangirling over them last July! I saw them once on MTV and I got interested with their group so I googled them and waaaaheeeeeey! I begun donwloading their songs and buying their albums! Seriously their songs are effin great! I had also a crush on one of their members! His name is Nathan Sykes.

They had their concert here in Manila last September 14, 2012. But before that happens I have stalked them on their hotel at Edsa Shangrila! Below are some photo evidences.



A pic of me and Nathan James Sykes ;) x


An autograph signed by Nathan Sykes


Siva signing ang hugging fans ;) xx


Jay doing the same! <3 P.S. Max and Tom on his left. I didn't got the chance to take photos with them because I was to busy finding Nathan haha :)

So there you have it.. Photo's from their arrival on the hotel...

It was a cool thing though that instead of us fans running towards them to get hugs and autographs they were the ones who ran towards us to give those warm hugs and smiles. So defo The Wanted is the coolest down to earth band I have ever met in my whole damn life!

Gutted I haven't saw their gig because of you know financial problems. </3 but on a positive note at least I have saw them personally with my own naked eye!!!

P.S. Nathan James Sykes follows me on twitter! Photo evidence again below!


Still don't believe it? Check my twitter! Link on the right side and follow me nicely too :) xx






No comments:

Post a Comment