Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

Celebrated mothers day at QC and SM Sucat :D

At first we were celebrating my tita's birthday but we did not knew that we were gonna reach up to 12am. We ate at Shangrila restaurant and after that we headed to Techno Hub. We stayed there like an hour. We(me and my cousins) played at timezone. We were like playing games like we were kids. (how i miss those days when i was a kid) After enjoying an hour at timezone me and my closest cousin headed to Starbucks and bought Cappuccino. Ooh that coffee was so bitter that we had to put a lot of sugar. (we did not know that the cappuccino tasted bitter, we thought it was sweet haha) And there we had a little chit chat, pictures and then we headed back at my tita's house and then headed home. We arrived like at 2am!!!! @_@ So that is the reason why we celebrated mothers day at QC............. accidentally. ^^


Few hours ago. I treated my mom a movie and a lunch. We saw the movie Dark Shadows and that is the reason why i fell in love with him lol. It only begun a while ago, but i'm sure this will last like about 1 week XD




After watching the movie we ate at KFC. A fully loaded meal for her and a burger and fries for me with the most famous Krushers :)


After, we headed to the hypermarket and bought groceries. I bought 5 nail polish(you read<red> it right)and this is the reason why i bought them...rainbow colored nails :">
i so heart it but i need more practice to perfect its result.






So there. That's it! Thanks again for reading... if you are :)


P.S.
I don't have pictures during the celebration of mothers day. So sorry for that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment